These are perfect as a summer snack and great for when a sweet craving strikes! The recipe makes 16 bites (if you can refrain from munching while making them). Great when you need a little pick-me-up!
- 2 bananas
- 1 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 100g dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp flavourless oil
- Slice the bananas into 16 slices each and spread half out on a dish suitable for freezing.
- Spread a little peanut butter onto each banana slice.
- Top with the rest of the bananas to make a banana sandwich.
- Freeze these until firm.
- Melt the chocolate and oil in the microwave (heat for 10 seconds, stir and heat again until fully melted)
- Dip the frozen bites in the chocolate (This will be messy) and freeze again.
- If you have some left over chocolate then you can dip some other fruit in it to enjoy! Cassidy xx