This recipe if done with 2 minute rice and canned chickpeas can be made and enjoyed quickly for those who do not have much time. I had already cooked the chickpeas the other day for using in the veggie burgers (they keep for a few days in the fridge), so the element that took the longest was the rice. If using canned chick peas ensure that you always rinse them first!
2 tbsp hot curry paste
2 handfuls raisins
1handful chopped cashew nuts
1/2 red onion
1 tsp olive oil
To serve (optional): Soya yogurt
1. Boil the rice (will take 30 mins)
2. After 15 mins fry off the onion with the curry paste in a tsp of olive oil
3. Add the chickpeas, raisins and cashew nuts & warm through
4. When the rice is cooked, drain and mix with the chickpea mix.
5. Serve and enjoy! Cassidy xx