A meal I pulled together with what was left in my fridge and I have to say that it came out great! Without the added eggs and sprinkle of cheese it is vegan too!
5 closed cup mushrooms, chopped
1 courgette, chopped
1 cup spinach, chopped
10 baby plum tomatoes, chopped
2 handfuls fresh herbs
Salt & Pepper
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
1 jar passata
75g wholewheat spaghetti, per person
Grated Italian hard cheese
1. Boil the spaghetti in slightly salted water for 10-12 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat up a frying pan with the oil and fry off the mushrooms & courgette for 5 mins.
3. Add the tomatoes, spinach and passata, herbs, chilli, salt & pepper and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
4. Drain the pasta a set aside until needed
5. Crack the eggs into the pan, sprinkle with cheese and black pepper and place under the grill for 5-10 minutes until the egg is cooked.
6. Serve up with the spaghetti and enjoy! Cassidy xx