75g wholegrain rice, per person
1 veggie stock cube
2 handfuls fresh herbs
1/2 cup green lentils
1/2 cup peas
1/2 cup sweetcorn
1.Bring two medium pans of water to the boil.
2. Put the lentils into one pan.
3. Put the rice, stock and herbs into the other and boil both for 30 minutes. All the water should be absorbed into the rice.
4. Drain the lentils and add to the rice pan along with the peas and sweetcorn.
5. Warm through for a few minutes until the peas and sweetcorn are cooked.
6. Serve up and enjoy! Cassidy xx