A spin on a classic vegetarian dish using quinoa as a base to add extra protein to the dish. Very tasty and super healthy!
Ingredients (Serves 2):
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 cup quinoa
- 5 cups water
- 1 veggie stock cube
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Bring the quinoa and stock to the boil with the 5 cups of water, reduce to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes or until all the water has been absorbed.
- Meanwhile cut up the feta, olives, cucumber, spinach, parsley & tomatoes and put into a bowl and season.
- Add quinoa to the bowl of veg and stir in.
- Cut the top of the peppers and scoop out the middle.
- Fill the peppers with the quinoa mixture, top with cheddar and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in the oven at 180'C for 20-25 minutes.
- Enjoy! Cassidy xx