Super tasty and packed with nutrients!
6 Wholegrain seeded wraps
1 can black beans
1 can baked beans in sauce
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp chili
1 cup salsa
1/2 cup sweet corn
1/2 cup chopped spinach
25g grated cheese
Mayo/ sour cream, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. Mix together the all the ingredients apart from the cheese and 1/2 cup salsa in a bowl.
3. Spoon the mixture into the centre of the wrap, fold each side & roll and place into a baking dish. Repeat for the rest of the wraps
4. Spread the salsa over the top of the wraps and sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
6. Serve up with some Mayo or sour cream and enjoy! Cassidy xx