I am starting to find more ways to enjoy tofu and this is another great one. This tofu is a perfect balance between sweet & savory and is great as a mid-week pick-me-up!
- 1 pack tofu, drained, pressed and cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp chilli
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 cups kale
- 75 g wholegrain rice, per person
- 2 tbsp oil
- Boil the rice for 30 minutes in slightly salted water.
- Mix the honey, chilli, soy sauce, lemon juice and sesame seeds together in a bowl.
- Heat up the oil in a pan until sizzling.
- Add tofu to the pan and fry off for 5-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Put the kale in a large bowl and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Reduce the heat, add the sauce
- Drain the rice and serve up with the kale and tofu pieces.
- Drizzle a little soy sauce and lemon juice over the rice for flavour and enjoy! Cassidy xx