- 1 cup walnuts
- 3 cups spinach
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 handfuls fresh herbs (I used basil, parsley and oregano)
- 1 handful Italian hard cheese, grated/ nutritional yeast
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 75g spaghetti, per person
- closed cup mushrooms
- Corn husks
- Boil the spaghetti for 10-12 minutes.
- Blend up the ingredients in a food processor adding oil until desired consistency is reached.
- Fry the mushrooms in a pan, take off the heat and mix in the pesto to warm through.
- Serve up the pasta and mushroom pesto mix and enjoy! Cassidy xx