1 block of firm tofu, drained and pressed
300ml apple juice
2 large red onions
3 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1/2 pack kale
1 head cauliflower broken into florrets
75g wholegrain rice, per person
- Boil the rice for 25 mins before adding in the cauliflower and boil for a further 5 minutes.
- Heat up a pan with 1tbsp oil & add in the tofu, onions and sesame seeds.
- After 10 minutes, add on the liquid ingredients, bring to a boil and reduce for 20 minutes.
- Add the kale to the tofu pan and simmer for a few minutes.
- Drain the rice & cauliflower and stir in with the tofu.
- Serve and enjoy! Cassidy xx