These cookies are not only packed with flavour but are a great energy source for sport and even better served up with a homemade banana shake. I found the recipe on http://www.fussfreecooking.com a few years back and have made them many times since, they're super easy so you don't have to be an expert baker, plus they only have 4 ingredients! The recipe makes 16 cookies.
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter (low salt and sugar)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 free range egg
- 1/2 cup wholemeal plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 190'C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Take about a tbsp of dough and roll into a ball, place onto the paper and repeat for the rest of the mixture.
- Flatten out with the back of a fork and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and enjoy! Cassidy xx